Thursday 20 March 2014



Thursday 20th March 2014



My hair today is curled with my 1 inch babyliss curling iron. I really like the curls produced with this iron because with some wands and irons my hair is straight at the top and all frizzy at the bottom because it is at a weird length. I also like this style because it stays in all day without me putting hairspray in it. I sometimes look weird with curls in my hair (especially with no heat overnight curls) but with this iron they come out really bouncy, pretty and princess like. I'm wearing a half up half down hairstyle and sometimes this covers up any straight pieces at the top. I'm wearing pyjama shorts and t-shirt and a warm hoddie  and fluffy socks. xoxo. 


       tip of the day
  1. when you curl your hair no matter what length or no matter what thickness your hair is make sure you curl your hair in at least 5 sections or more if possible. (the more the better) 

No comments:

Post a Comment