Friday 21 March 2014

Ello ello how are you all. Happy Sports Relief. (what did you do to raise money?) our school needed to dress up in our tracksuits (or as our sporting hero ) and do 4 laps of our field and we have a big field. anyway back to the point. the tracksuit im wearing Is pineapple (the brand) and I really like it. as you can see I am wearing a black vest top and a crop top. my crop top is grey leopard print and says 'I <3 dance' on it in gold sequins. my jacket is also pineapple and is black. it is not the warmest of all jackets but it is really fluffy on the outside. it also says on it  pineapple in gold writing with a sequin heart above it. my trousers (again) are also pineapple and is the same material as my jacket. on my right leg it says pineapple in gold writing.

tip of the day

  1. when taking a snapshot put the camera put it higher than yourself and angle it downwards. make sure you hair is nice and give a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment